What if you are still interested in talking but just not about sex? You have to be really clear on that and set your boundaries accordingly. If he respects them, then he gets the green light and you two can continue to get to know him.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dy2MTAfVYAA7Zgk.jpg
The best relationships give you space where you can still feel single in some respect — meaning,

you still nurture other aspects of your life. If you are secure in your relationship, it's actually meaningful and productive for you to take a step back from it when you are apart. That way, when you are together, you are completely together. When you're on your own, you can connect back to yourself.

To Man: Communicate transparently.

:mybb: I know that we all come on here looking for or hoping for something. I know, too, that the internet can be a playground that lets us set the rules we want to play by. I just need you to know that I am not interested in talking any further.

:mybb: I was interested in getting to know you more because_____ and ____. However, before we’ve gotten past the “how do you dos”, you’re asking me____ and saying____ and I’m just not interested. That kind of commentary is_______ and I find it offensive. If you’re striking out with women other than me, this kind of talk might be why.